Watchsmith for Apple Watch with David Smith
Developer David Smith joins 9to5Mac Watch Time this week to discuss his brand new Apple Watch app called Watchsmith. Read our review to see how Watchsmith works, then dive into this episode to learn so much more about David and his new app.
9to5Mac Watch Time is a podcast series hosted by Zac Hall. In this series, we talk to real people about how the Apple Watch is affecting their lives. Subscribe now to catch up with each episode and automatically hear new episodes as soon as they’re released every two weeks: 🟣 Apple Podcasts | 🟠 Overcast | 🟢 Spotify
Links discussed in this episode:
- Watchsmith on the App Store
- Watchsmith is a must-have app for unlocking new Apple Watch features with dynamic complications
- Introducing Watchsmith - David Smith
- Apps by David Smith
- Review: Feed Wrangler for iOS, RSS for the modern world - 2013
- Review: Panic’s Status Board — the ultimate information dashboard for your iPad - 2013
- Fun with third party watch faces
- Watchsmith on Twitter
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Listen & Subscribe:
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Watch Time!