Ways To Deepen Your Emotional Intimacy | Ep. 494
One thing we’ve been hearing a lot from couples is that they don’t feel close to each other or that their relationship feels like it’s missing some depth. Today we’re taking some time to talk about emotional intimacy and give you ideas of practical ways to deepen the emotional intimacy in your marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
- Accountability is a biblical and helpful tool for growing in holiness. Our “78 Accountability Questions: A Simple Guide For Accountability Partners” resource is a simple guide to get you started and to share some vision for what an accountability partner can look like.
- Check out Dr. Kim’s Marriage Multiplier email! The Marriage Multiplier brings you 4 pieces of marriage wisdom in a quick, easy to read email.
- The Self Check In Guide is a great way to grow in self-awareness.
- Our Questions To Help Your Spouse Open Up resource is a simple way to help build the closeness between you and your spouse
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Ready to level up your marriage? With the Marriage Changers membership yet you get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like Tshirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!