Ways To Deepen Your Spiritual Intimacy | Ep. 495
Spiritual Intimacy isn’t something you hear very often but it’s a real thing that you can have in your marriage! Although it sounds deep and intangible, it can be very simple and anyone can grow in this. Today Dr. Kim and Christina talk about what spiritual intimacy is, and give practical ways to deepen the spiritual intimacy in your marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
- Our House Prayer Cards are a simple way to make prayer a normal part of your life by praying over your home. So many couples have told us that these made a difference in their home!
- Accountability is a biblical and helpful tool to help us grow in holiness. Our “78 Accountability Questions: A Simple Guide For Accountability Partners” resource is a simple guide to get you started and to share vision for what an accountability partner can look like.
- Check out Dr. Kim’s Marriage Multiplier email! The Marriage Multiplier brings you 4 pieces of marriage wisdom in a quick, easy to read email.
- We have dozens of YouVersion Bible reading plans to take the guesswork out of reading the Bible together.
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Ready to level up your marriage? With the Marriage Changers membership yet you get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like Tshirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!