We Made All the Marriage Mistakes so YOU Don't Have To!—Part One
During their deep addiction years, Mark and Steve made all the marriage mistakes you can imagine! Now they offer you a great gift—the opportunity to LEARN from their MISTAKES! If they could go back in time knowing what they know now, here's what Mark and Steve would've done different in their MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIP—
- During our courtship, I would've been open, honest, vulnerable and transparent—allowing my future wife to SEE the REAL me and KNOW the man she was about to marry.
- I would've let go of my MACHO attitude of needing to "handle it myself," and "go it alone" (excuses)—and been raw, open and sought serious therapy sooner!
- I would've dared to "get underneath" my anger, silence and other "covering up strategies" to get to my real issues and real trauma.
- I would've been less obsessed over my "knight-in-shining-armor" complex—"always being right" and realized it was OK to make mistakes in my marriage and ADMIT IT!
- I would've practiced "being comfortable with the uncomfortable" in my marriage and embraced the "tough conversations"!
Visit the PBSE website at: pbsepodcast.com
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services
Wondering if your marriage can survive porn and sex addiction? This article will give you some hope—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/can-marriage-survive-porn
How can you "heal" your marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/how-to-mend-your-marriage
Ready to STOP Keeping Secrets in your marriage?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/no-more-secrets-in-your-marriage
What is the difference between "True Intimacy" and "sex" in a marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/true-intimacy-vs-sex-in-marriage
It's here! Mark & Steve's online recovery, healing and support program—Dare to Connect!
3 times every week, you get Mark and Steve for 30-minute LIVE support & mentoring sessions (a total of 1 1/2 hours!). Monday for Addicts; Wednesday for Spouses; and Friday for Couples.
Conquer Addiction, Heal Betrayal Trauma and Repair Your Relationship!