We Need It Again: Sorry, What's "Fashion?" (with Abby Arad and Michelle Collins)
So this episode originally aired as a hopeful jest in exiting quarantine, and while we face a very real, very contagious, very quarantine-threatening COVID variant, fashion is still IMPORTANT. Plus, when you’re getting fashion tips from stylist Abby Arad and shopping warrior Michelle Collins, you can’t pass that up. So, listen again, write down these tips, and get ready to look hot as hell from your house!
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- Mango jeans: https://bit.ly/mangolettucejeans
- Frame jeans: https://bit.ly/Framelettucejeans
- SKIMS bodysuit: https://bit.ly/skimsbodysuit
- SKIMS fits everybody underwear: https://bit.ly/skimsfitseverybodyundies
- Reshoevn8r stain repellent: https://bit.ly/Reshoevn8rstainrepellent
- Reshoevn8r sneaker cleaning wipes: https://bit.ly/reshoevn8rwipes
- Abby’s website: www.yourstylistsays.com
- Sweaty Betty leggings: https://bit.ly/sweatybettyleggings
- Laneige Lip Mask: https://bit.ly/laneigesleepmask
- Fashion Nova: https://bit.ly/fashionnovawebsite
- Michelle’s banging Fashion Nova dress: https://bit.ly/kourtneymididress
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.