WeWork, and Can the Government Really Print as Much Money as It Wants?
Youngme Moon, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, and Mihir Desai discuss whether WeWork’s success is sustainable. Plus, can the government really spend as much money as it wants without worrying about deficits? What in the world is Modern Monetary Theory and does it actually make sense?
Some recent picks:
- BA Magic Videos (British Airways)
- General Social Survey Visualization Tool
- Chef’s Knife Mac MTH-80
- Goodbye Big Five: Life Without the Tech Giants (Kashmir Hill, for Gizmodo)
- Minding the Gap (Hulu documentary)
- Andy Warhol retrospective (Whitney Museum)
- Cassette (app)
- Seven Days Out: Ep 2: Eleven Madison Park (Netflix)
- Tsutaya Bookstores (Japan)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.