Weather & Vacuums | Dinner Plus Drinks #71
Hello friends - we're officially getting old as we talk about the weather, rain, grass, vacuums and many other old people things. We're sure you can relate to these fascinating and vital subjects, however, and we'd love to hear your opinions on these subjects as well! If you're not into these everyday topics, don't worry, we talked food, news, and, of course, funny kid stories.
Here are links to what we talked about this week:
- If you're a thrift shopper like Bridget, this article about Goodwill may make you think about where you shop.
- RIP Michael Collins, "the third man of Apollo 11." You can learn more about his extraordinary life beyond being the lesser known member of the first moon landing mission in this NYT Obituary.
- This Food52 Might Salads cookbook looks like a super way to up your salad game.
- The Vorpagel household loves their Shark vacuum cleaner. You should get one too. Check it out on Amazon.
- Bridget loves this bacon egg cup recipe for easy and fast protein packed breakfasts.
- Nick is feeling this Italian Baked Chicken and Pasta recipe for a yummy weeknight dinner.
Thanks so much for listening, we love getting together with you every week and appreciate that you join us. We'll have a Pinkies Up wine episode coming out this week with a delightful spring theme. We hope you'll tune in for that episode as well!
Here's how you can stay up with all of the things Dinner Plus Drinks and get in touch with us to share your travel tips and more!
- Watch on YouTube
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to subscribe to the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
Cheers everybody, have a great week; we'll talk to you next week!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you make a purchase using our links, we may receive a commission.