Webinar on post-corona sustainability
In this first ever webinar from CSR.dk we have invited a strong group of practitioners and strategists to talk about how to understand your business and what drives it, and aiming your "weapons " at these drivers to get your agenda prioritised and included in top level decision making.
- Annemarie Meisling - who heads up Chr. Hansen's strategic sustainability work - which resulted in the company being named the world's most sustainable company in 2019
- Claus Stig Pedersen - who has been instrumental in integrating sustainability and SDGs in Novozymes' strategy
- John Kornerup Bang - who is Maersk's top climate change advisor and key to the development of the company's sustainability strategy
- Nigel Salter - who is sustainabilty strategy designer and advisor to some of Denmark's and the world's largest companies, operating from Brodie Partners in the UK.
- Hosting the webinar is editor CSR Quarterly Eva Skjoldborg.