Wed. 03/18 - What Does It Feel Like to Have Covid? What Are The Biggest Myths?
The US has passed some unfortunate milestones. The Pentagon is donating materials to the healthcare system. First person accounts of what it feels like to have the virus. Lessons from the mortality rate in Italy. How many cases are likely in the US right now? And some of the biggest myths about Covid-19, busted.
- Stamps.com, enter code: briefing
- @jwdaddy80 (Twitter)
- Chris Gough (Twitter)
- Luca Dellanna - Why Is Mortality So High In Italy (Twitter)
- Dr. Faheem Younus - Myths of Coronavirus (Twitter)
- Hospitals rushed by people seeking testing (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- Coronavirus Is Hiding in Plain Sight (New York Times)
- Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV2) (Science)