Wed. 05/06 - What’s Up With That Mutated New Strain of the Virus?
“Where’s the beef?” Literally. At least, in some Wendy’s restaurants. A look at that research suggesting there is a mutated strain of the coronavirus that might be more deadly. Pfizer begins human trials of a vaccine. Rural infections rates spike. And the citizens of Ireland return a century old favor.
- ExpressVPN.com/REPORT for an extra three months free on a one year package
- Study reports mutant coronavirus. It may be more contagious (LA Times)
- Commentary on the study of the possible new strain (Bill Hanage, Twitter)
- Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer begins testing coronavirus vaccine in people (Washington Post)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (Milken Institute)
- How Hong Kong contained its second wave of Covid-19 (CNN)
- Rural Infection Rates Spike As Urban Outbreaks Subside, Data Says (Talking Points Memo)
- Irish Return an Old Favor, Helping Native Americans Battling the Virus (NY Times)