Western Hills Viaduct makeover; Cincinnati's restaurant stimulus plan
Our panel discusses a free newspaper distributed in detention centers, locating hard-to-find supplies during the pandemic, and the recent COVID-19 spike in Ohio.
Next, Pat LaFleur discusses the new modern-looking bridge design submitted to replace the Western Hills Viaduct.
Later, Mariel Carbone explains Cincinnati's new stimulus program to help local bars and restaurants struggling during the pandemic.
- Free RISE newspaper explains rights and resources for incarcerated people while offering hope
- 9 items still in short supply after 6 months of pandemic
- DeWine: Ohio's COVID-19 numbers 'getting worse by the minute'
- City, county unveil proposed design for new, single-deck Western Hills Viaduct
- 'Taste of Cincinnati All Winter Long' aims to keep restaurants afloat through colder months
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.