What’s the Potential of Your Signature Offer?
Everything starts from the offer and having the clarity in your offer will drive everything else in your business. Kinsey shares the three biggest mistakes that she sees in the market when it comes to having a signature offer or not.
Do not miss these highlights:
- How to scale your signature offer and get more clients through it
- The biggest mistake is not having a signature offer or having too many offers
- A signature offer can be your one to one service
- Don’t prematurely go into a group-like program without the solidification of your core pathway
- When you have that clarity in your offer, you are able to articulate what you do, demonstrate your offer, and show people how you get the results
- How to evaluate the potential of your signature offer
Free 3 Day Intensive November 10 - 12th
Discover The 3-Step Process To Taking One Signature Offer To 7-Figures
About the Host
Kinsey Machos, Marketing Strategist, is also a recovering people pleaser, self-sabotager, and corporate hustler. She helps entrepreneurs create and execute magnetic marketing and build expert brands so that they can get known, seen and heard online.
She believes that creating a business that’s 100% in alignment with SELF is one of the most important things that we can do as women -- because there’s an inner magic that we all have if we commit to an infinite pursuit of discovering (and re-discovering) that.
As a wife and a mom of three, family takes priority. And having a business that’s ran AROUND her lifestyle is a daily intention of hers.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app.
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts.