What's It Like Planning a Wedding During a Pandemic? (Bonus)
Lauren and I got married this past weekend (16Oct2020)! We’re exhausted from the wedding so we’re taking a break this week. We didn’t want to leave you with nothing, so we recorded what our experience planning a wedding was like during the pandemic. It’s a casual conversation about what we dealt with and how we handled it. There’s so much more that we could have discussed but this episode just covers the major stuff. If you want to see pictures click on the link below to go to our website! Next week we're back starting with season 2 and an all new science-related podcast episode.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support