What's new with you? (catching up with someone)
In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- some different expressions used to ask someone what they have been up to
- a particularly difficult expression for some English language learners to understand
- picking up where you left off
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to catch up with someone = to update one another on life events that occurred since the last time seeing each other
- same old, same old = an expression used to say nothing has changed in your life
- (when things) run together = blend together
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)