What A Chaplin Thinks About Success with Rev Dr Julian Hamilton | Episode 13
What A Chaplin Thinks About Success With Rev Dr Julian Hamilton | Episode 13
Julian talks about:
- How we all have an ability to respond
- Why we're better together
- Why he's a massive believer in 'We' not 'Me'
- A question to ask ourselves - 'who do we want to be?'
- Taking The Good Summit around the world including to Australia
- What is the World's Biggest Sleepout and how you can get involved
- How you can make a positive difference in this world
The Good Summit: https://ireland.thegoodsummit.com/
Today's podcast is brought to you by:
We Make Film Happen http://wemakefilmhappen.com/
We Make Good Happen http://wemakegoodhappen.com/
We Make Podcasts Happen https://www.wemakepodcastshappen.com
We tap into the minds of people like adventurers, world record holders, entrepreneurs, voice coaches, psychologists, musicians and people making a positive difference around the world.
We want to find out what’s their path to success and what have they learnt along the way.
This is real stories from real people.
Plus we want to find out what success means to them.
The We Make Success Happen podcast is hosted by Matt Callanan, a former international DJ and musician turned filmmaker (with We Make Film Happen) and founder of the kindness project We Make Good Happen.