What Are the Hidden Risks Importing Products From China? | Ep. 031
I wanted to share a recent interview I did on another great podcast called The Business of ECommerce. Charles Palleschi, the host of this podcast, asked me some really insightful questions that really drill down into the day to day specifics of Sourcing Products from China.
We covered MANY different topics, including :
- How being on the ground in China creates opportunities
- How having “trusted” third parties is essential
- How to protect your IP in China by registering your trademark
- How and when to negotiate on price with the factory
- How “What you don’t say” could be your biggest problem
- How to build your team in China?
Link to Original Podcast Episode - http://businessofecommerce.fm/2019/12/what-are-the-hidden-risks-importing-products-from-china-e107/
If you’re short on time, you can read about it on our blog here.
Need help sourcing products or developing products in China? Schedule your FREE Call!
See David featured in...
- USA TODAY Featured with Mark Cuban, billionaire, owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks, and Shark on “Shark Tank” and Barbara Corcoran, founder of The Corcoran Group, podcast host of “Business Unusual,”
- CNBC Made it, alongside titans like Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran and Serial Entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk
- Business Insiders David Hoffmann with Gary Vaynerchuk and other successful leaders on how to respond when employees royally mess up
For a full transcript of this interview, visit our blog.
- Get a free copy of our book, China Sourcing For Startups.
- Book A free 15-minute consultation with our team.
Subscribe To The Show On Your Favorite Podcast App