What Causes Paraesthesia (Abnormal Nerve Sensation)?
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 9 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday 9 am to 5 pm EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
Dr. Berg explains what causes paraesthesia. Paraesthesia is a problem with the nervous system, there’s an abnormal sensation coming from the sensory nerve.
Symptoms of Sensory Nerve Damage:
• Sensation of Cold or Burning Pain
• Ants Crawling on Skin
• Hypersensitivity or Lack feeling of Pain
Causes of Paraesthesia
• Statins –it blocks the production of cholesterol.
• Low Fat Diet
• Toxic levels of Homocysteine
• Deficiency in B Deficiency - B1, B6 and B12
• Metformin – depletes B12
• Seizure meds – depletes folate
• Alcohol – depletes B vitamins
• High carb diet
Remedies for Paraesthesia:
• Low Carb Diet
• Take B Vitamins – Nutritional Yeast
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor