What Happens to Points After Death?
Episode 7 - What Happens to Points after Death?
"My husband and I were saving up for a big trip for our family. Over half of the points we were planning to use would be from his accounts. Due to his unexpected passing, are all those points gone or can we still use them?"
What happens to our points and miles after we die? On Feb 6th, Greta Anderson posted that very question in our Award Travel 101 Facebook group. Her husband passed unexpectedly at the age of 43, just days before leaving for one of two trips they were planning with points and miles. Greta so graciously shares her experience with Richard on how to secure not only your loved one's points and miles but also how to protect their identity.
- 1:10 - New features at AwardWallet
- 3:45 - What's AwardTravel Advanced?
- 9:05 - What happens to points and miles after you die?
- 14:30 - A hotel program going above and beyond vs. one doing the bare minimum
- 20:20 - Protecting your credit and identity of those who have passed
- 27:00 - The importance of passwords and wills
Thanks To Our Sponsor
Earn Instant Gold status when you join Fuel Rewards. Save 5 cents/gallon on every fill-up. Terms and Conditions apply, max 20 gallons per fill-up.
Visit AwardWallet for more info on the Award Travel 101 Podcast!