What Is Sex?
What is sex? Nudity? Bodies? Orgasms? Maybe that’s just the tip of the... something. Our panel discusses. Logan Pierce returns to talk about gender pronouns and deadnaming. Deb R. Lewis shares a fantastical fisting story. And Karen’s Sermon on the Pubic Mound about getting out of a sexual straitjacket.
- Panel discussion with writer Jera Brown of Rebellious Magazine, sex coach Caitlin V Neal, and kinkster and Dom Peter (aka MksThingsHappin) on “What is sex?”, defining it for ourselves, and reflecting on what we want out of sexual interactions. Recorded at our very first live show, in October 2018.
- Storyteller, educator, and Wild & Sublime’s favorite leatherdyke Deb R. Lewis shares a tale of fisting fantasia. (Be prepared to swoon.) Recorded live at our first anniversary show, October 2019.
- What’s Up with That?: We chat about terms in the sex and gender realm that may need more discussion. Sexuality & gender educator Logan Pierce speaks with Karen about gender pronouns, getting comfortable with language that’s new to us, and asking others to use the words that fit us best.
- Sermon on the Pubic Mound: Karen talks about busting out of “sexual straitjackets” and assumptions about what we have to be doing when we have sex.
- “Going Off Script” by Jera Brown
- Caitlin V
- Deb R. Lewis
- October 2018 live show
- October 2019 live show
- Minus 18: Champions for LGBTQIA+ Youth
- TransMentor Program at Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Menopause: A Convo (hosted by Rebellious Magazine, 9/29)
Join Wild & Sublime's Patreon membership program for discounts and benefits. At the $10/month level hear the unaired Q&A from the Oct 2018 show featured on this episode!
Patreon supporters at all levels get 15% off the new e-course for parents, “Building Ease Talking About the Birds and the Bees,” until Oct 15! Sign up now.
Got a hot topic in mind? Pitch us an article!
Find us online:
What’s true in sex is true in podcasting: feedback makes us better! Rate and review the show on your podcast app!
Überlube makes sex better for everyone by reducing friction, not sensation!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/wildandsublime)