What They Don't Tell You When They Remove the Gallbladder
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting, or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast
In this podcast, Dr. Berg discussed what they don’t tell you when they remove your gallbladder. Removing your gallbladder will lead you to have bile deficiency. Without bile, it could cause a constant drip on the liver and could affect the body in many ways like the increased risk of fatty liver because bile is necessary to break down cholesterol and fats. Certain fats require bile and some fats do not require bile.
Risk of Bile Deficiency:
• Increase risk of fatty liver
• Diarrhea / Constipation – Bile interacts with the microbes and also acts to lubricate the colon.
• Bloating – Bile is also necessary to help prevent bloating, indigestion, and incomplete digestion in general.
• Low Fatty Acids
Gallbladder Formula: http://bit.ly/Gallbladder-Formula-Cart?utm_source=Podcast
Detoxification Effect of Bile: http://bit.ly/2TEqyHK
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor