What To Do After a Stroke: IMPORTANT
In this podcast, I talk about what to do after a stroke. Now, it’s vital to do these things to help restore brain function and prevent more damage.
When you have a stroke, it causes something called hypoxia. This is a situation where you have low oxygen in the brain and damaged brain tissue. The brain needs a lot of oxygen. Although the brain only makes up 2% of body tissue, it uses 20% of your oxygen.
What you need to do is focus on increasing oxygen in the brain. To restore oxygen to the brain after a stroke, do these 7 things:
1. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy - This forces pure oxygen into the body. I recommend doing this right away.
2. Ketones - A keto diet and intermittent fasting will increase ketones and give your brain more oxygen.
3. DHA - This is an Omega-3 fatty acid that can help improve a damaged brain.
4. Vitamin D - This powerful vitamin can help a damaged brain.
5. Lots of exercise - Excercise helps flood the body and brain with oxygen.
6. Acute Intermittent hypoxia - This creates a hormetic effect that can stimulate certain genes to increase the growth of brain tissue.
7. Whole vitamin C - The whole complex of vitamin C can help strengthen blood vessels and prevent future strokes.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to Dr. Berg and his team: https://www.messenger.com/t/drericberg
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
DR. BERG'S STORY: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/story
DR. BERG'S HEALTH COACHING TRAINING: https://www.drberg.com/weight-loss-coach
DR. BERG'S REVIEWS: https://www.drberg.com/reviews