What Will Break Your Fast? (Big Confusion Clarified)
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 9 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday 9 am to 5 pm EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
Dr. Berg clarifies the confusion between fasting and ketosis. If your goal is to lose weight and burn fat, make sure that you are not adding a lot of extra fat to the diet, don’t eat frequently, avoid refined carbohydrates and do fasting as much as possible.
What is Fasting?
• Fasting is when you are not eating anything.
• Anything that you eat is going to break fasting except drinking water and most supplements.
What Will Knock You Out of Ketosis?
• Every time you eat anything is going to spike the insulin.
• MCT Oil enhances ketosis. But consuming pure fat and mct oil the ketosis will stay the same or might go up but the fat burning will go down because the body is going to turn the dietary fat into ketones.
• Supplements, coffee and water will not knock you out of ketosis.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor