What are the different ways you can give back?
When you think about giving back, the first thing that comes to mind might be by way of donating to a cause monetarily. But there are so many other ways you can help!
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with giving back - in all different ways - including a 500km bike ride for a charity called Hands Across the Water that Nicole has just signed up for!
Points Discussed in this Episode
- Nicole signs up for a 500km bike ride in Thailand!
- Reasons why you might sign up to support a particular charity
- Reasons why Nicole chose this particular charity and event to support
- More about Hands Across the Water
- Different ideas to help you fundraise for an event (without feeling awkward when asking for money!)
- The many different ways you can become involved in giving back
Mentioned in this episode:
KIVA.org (we didn’t mention this one in our convo, it was part of our research and prep for this conversation and we think it's a great organization to check out).
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: What are the different ways you can give back?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.