What are you afraid of?
In this episode, Christina and Trisha talk about:
- Trisha's fear of sharks
- Christina's fear of not doing what she really wants to do
- Christina's fear of jellyfish
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- a phobia = an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something
- irrational = not logical or reasonable
- to reassure someone = to say or do something to remove the doubts or fears of someone
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to save 40% on your first month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)