What is Vitamin B6? Deficiencies, Symptoms and Foods
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
In this podcast, Dr. Berg talks about vitamin B6. It is a cofactor or a helper nutrient for many chemistries of the body. In order to make B6 work, you also need vitamin B2 and zinc(trace mineral).
• There are 7 forms of vitamin B6; The active form of vitamin B6 is called Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate or P-5-P
• It is involved in making transmitters which affect the mood, focus, and attention.
Deficiency in B6 symptoms
• Red Irritated Eyes
• Impaired Glucose Tolerance
• Nausea, Edema, Carpal tunnel syndrome in Pregnancy
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey.
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm Est. USA Only.