What is needed to change the culture in your organization? | Rik Pennartz
What is needed to change the culture in your organization? For example towards DevOps or Agile culture? We discuss many of the aspects that count towards that change and draw on many examples from other companies and industries. In this episode we mention:
- The book Accelerate by Gene Kim et al.
- The book Team of Teams by General McChrystal
- The transformation at Zappos
- We discuss the ideas and lessons from David Marquet’s Turn the Ship Around!, a book we interviewed Former Capitain David Marquet about here on the podcast.
- We refer to the State of DevOps report
- We discuss Transformational Leadership and refer to Transactional Leadership
This is an episode filled with references that will help you with your leadership and change leadership skills.
About Rik Pennartz
Rik is an agile coach, who's worked during the last years at the Volksbank, the Dutch Railways and ABN AMRO bank. Rik also teaches various agile courses such as Professional Scrum Master, DevOps fundamentals and Leading SAFe.
You can find Rik Pennartz at the Cap Gemini Academy.