What social media is doing to our body image during Covid with Dr. Saliha Afridi
Most of us think we have social media under control. But there's an entire industry behind the machine, and often our body image gets caught in the crossfire.
Dr. Saliha Afridi, Clinical Psychologist and Managing Director of Lighthouse Arabia, joins us to talk about losing ourselves in the modern pandemic -- and just how we can find our voice again.
Here's just a bit of what we discuss:
- Comparison and social media
- Getting caught in the trap of 'likes'
- Why so many of us felt worse about our bodies over the last few months
- How we can actually tune into our own voice
- Practical steps to feel better about our bodies and ourselves
To join the conversation, find us at: