What to Know Now That Opendoor & Zillow are Mortgage Companies w/ Jason Frazier
Opendoor recently announced in August 2019 that they are now a fully operational mortgage lender in Texas and Arizona. Opendoor Home Loans is even available to all eligible borrowers in those states, not just those who want to buy a home from Opendoor.
Zillow Home Loans became a reality in April 2019 when they changed their recently aqcuired Mortgage Lenders of America to Zillow Home Loans.
In addition, real estate brokerages like Re/Max and Keller Williams are now jumping into the mortgage lending game with Motto Mortgage and Keller Mortgage.
So what do mortgage loan officers and Realtors need to know? How are these major new mortgage companies going to affect the way loan officers and Realtors do business or acquire customers?
We're joined by Jason Frazier, a former C-level mortgage executive and current Chief Creative Officer for Shred Media to discuss what agents and lenders need to know to win in this competitive, fast-changing environment
Thank God Frazier is somewhat competent, because he became the impromptu host of the show when my laptop crashed halfway into the interview. Frazier was able to take over and keep the discussion going while I rebooted my frozen laptop.
This week on Industry Connected, we talk about:
- Specific marketing strategies to help you win at a local level
- Opendoor, Zillow, Redfin, Re/Max, Keller Williams, eXp Realty, etc are all mortgage companies now
- Why some agents and lenders fund their competition
- Why making square graphics is the best place to start
- A couple app recommendations that will make your job easier
- The Quick Marketing Tip of the Week
You can also catch up on past episodes of Industry Connected on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Alexa, or wherever you listen to podcasts 😎
Sponsored by: Agentology
Click Here to get 50% Off your setup fee
*New episodes of Industry Connected every Friday afternoon at 2pm EST on the Industry Syndicate Facebook Page
**Produced by the Industry Syndicate, the real estate industry's first media network.
- Follow Industry Connected on Instagram
- Follow our host, Dustin Brohm, on Instagram
- Listen to Dustin Brohm's Massive Agent Podcast for Realtors and Loan Officers