• insomnia: the condition of not being able to sleep
• tossing and turning: moving around a lot in bed and trying to get to sleep without success
• counter-intuitive: the opposite of what seems obvious or natural, but which may be correct
• decades: (here) many years
• diluted: made weaker
• chronic: long-lasting (of a medical condition)
Mental health in the workplace
Why do we like sad music?
Why's it called 'mother tongue'?
Is it a good idea to have a tattoo?
Is it OK to work for free?
Internet - good or bad?