What you need to know about your first Tech After Five
You’ve decided to come to a Tech After Five live event. Awesome! Thanks for coming. Since we’re not like other networking events, we want to give you everything you need to succeed. This podcast will let you know what to expect so you feel at home at your very first Tech After Five.
We’re going to answer these questions:
- How should you prepare?
- How can you get the most out of Tech After Five?
- What should you wear?
- What should you bring?
- What if you don’t have business cards?
- Should you arrive early?
- What advantages are there if you can arrive a little early?
- How do you find the people that will be good for you?
- Who should you talk to?
- How do you start a conversation?
- What do the color coded badges mean?
- What is the schedule for the event?
- Why should you definitely plan to talk to the sponsors?
- How long should you plan to stay?
- How can you extend your networking time?
- What does your follow up look like?
Your hosts for this episode:
Scott Pfeiffer helps entrepreneurs succeed and partnerships thrive @ Mind Your Own Business.
Tech After Five offers live, face to face networking events for I. T. professionals. Whether you are looking for tech talent or you are talent looking for the next step in your career, we offer a path towards connection. Sign up for event announcements, networking classes and tips an our website https://techafterfive.com. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. @TechAfterFive.