When God Calls You, He's Still in Charge
Do you ever find yourself fighting the temptation to focus on what you don’t have instead of what you’ve already been given? When we are actively pursuing God’s calling on our lives, I think we’ve all been tempted to focus on what someone else has or is experiencing, and feel disqualified because of what we lack. It’s so easy to think, I’m not as talented, bold, smart or outgoing as she is. I can’t write, speak or lead. I don’t know how to do _______. I just can’t.
Sweet friend, we don’t know what your calling looks like, but we do know that we serve a God who’s still in charge and doesn’t leave everything up to us! Today on The Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast, you’ll hear a special message from Suzie Eller that will inspire you and empower you to trust God with your calling.
In this episode, Suzie will teach you…
- Being called out of your comfort zone and called into a new assignment is never easy, but it’s also never about you, and that's a good thing!
- Consistently coming before the Lord with what’s on your mind will help you know what you need to keep saying yes to, and what you may need to stop doing.
- Embracing God’s anointing on your life IS the confidence you need to step into the assignment He’s asked you to do!
- Do you feel called to write, speak or lead? It’s time to step into your assignment! At Proverbs 31 Ministries, we have an annual conference called She Speaks where we equip writers, speakers and leaders with the practical tools and biblical training they need to take the next right step in their calling. This year for the first time ever, you can join us online from the comfort of your home! Click here to check out our She Speaks livestream packages.
- Connect with Suzie Eller on her blog and through Proverbs 31 Ministries’ Encouragement for Today daily devotions.
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.