When You Have No Debt You Have PEACE
Dave Ramsey & Ken Coleman answer your questions and discuss:
- "Should I join the military?"
- Home remodels without permits,
- "How do I start paying off my student loans?"
- "Should I buy a tiny home?"
- "Do I stop investing to pay off debt?"
- read more: When You Should Stop Investing,
- "Should I buy out my car lease?"
- "How do I ask for a promotion at work?"
- "My ARM is resetting soon, what can I do?"
- read more: What Is an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) and How Does It Work?
- "Do I need extra emergency savings due to a volatile career?"
- "Is it wrong for me to sell car leases if I don't believe in them?"
- "Should I grow my business or buy a house?"
- Selling stocks to pay off debt,
- "I'm 76 and still have student loan debt..."
- "Planning a wedding while in the Baby Steps,"
- "Should I buy a car or pay off my house?"
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Support Our Sponsors:
EveryDollar, budget for the life you want today for free: Click Here
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: Click Here
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: Click Here
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Click Here
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices