When Your Teenager Starts To Date | Ep. 458
In today’s podcast episode Dr. Kim and Christina talk about what to do when your teens start to date. This may feel like a daunting milestone, but they are here to help give you peace of mind plus practical help to prepare well and handle it with grace. Whatever stage of parenting you are in, or if you are a friend or relative of teens, Dr. Kim and Christina have some great ideas and advice to help you prepare, support and encourage the teens you love as they start to think about dating.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- The God’s Design for Sex Series books are a great teaching tool
- This isn’t the first time we’ve talked about kids’ dating! Check out other episodes on the topic:
- Your spouse’s love tank can’t stay full unless you make sure to fill it up! Find out what helps give them that lovin’ feeling with our “Love Cans” resource!
- Haven’t thought much about your next phase of parenting? Get our “100 Questios to Get You On the Same Page” workbook and get your head in the game & on the same team with your spouse.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email or text here!