Where's My Chile?
John finds out if it is safe to eat a suitcase full of chili peppers that have been missing for three days.
- 5:45 - Where’s My Suitcase
- 8:16 - #wheresmysuitcase on Twitter is a harrowing scene
- 10:50 - Bags, Inc.
- 11:11 - Bags VIP
- 11:50 - Bags, Inc.’s corporate video on Vimeo
- 14:04 - We cannot link to F-14 Baggage because they have absolutely no web presence
- 18:40 - The Middle Seat at the Wall Street Journal
- 21:00 - The weather in Albuquerque in January 2019
- 22:56 - The weather in New York City in January 2019
- 23:45 - “SP Plus Corporation Agrees to Acquire Bags”
- 23:52 - SP Plus’s official website
- 27:57 - A lot of chatter on Twitter about wheresmysuitcase.com
- 30:32 - Z Orange Systems
- 36:10 - Food Safety Talk, a podcast hosted by Don Schaffner and Ben Chapman
A special request: Have you ever been mad at your spouse, or anyone, for something that happened in a dream? Has anyone ever been mad at you because of something you did in their dream? Tell us about it. You can leave us a voice message on Anchor, or record a voice memo on your phone and email it to email@example.com.