Which Piece Of God’s Puzzle Are You?
How, or where, does your piece of the puzzle fit in?
We are perfectly how God made us, yet still not perfected alone.
As we come together as the body of Christ with Jesus as the head, then we are perfected.
• There is no comparison with any other person as we are not a homogenized entity, but individual parts of one another.
• Each of us have different gifts that truly function when used with others.
Genesis 1:27 NIV
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Luke 15:11-27 The Story of the Prodigal Son
1 Corinthians 12:12-31
The many members of the body of Christ
• I think that the perfection is the relationship
• It’s that coming together of individuals that make one body
• You cannot be perfect without others, all together we make a perfect body
• If a piece is missing, it ruins the whole picture
Father, help us to find where our puzzle piece fits in according to your will.