Who gets paid, and who doesn't?
Jon is back! This week, we discuss:
- This book, The Timeless Way of Building, that Justin is reading.
- When you work for yourself, there can be sense of not being grounded. What do you do?
- What's better than meditating?
- Why co-founders should have a weekly phone call.
- How the environment we're in influences our actions.
- Jon's been rebuilding our dashboard using Tailwind CSS + Alpine JS.
- Tutorial: Rails and Tailwind
- People complaining about Webpack
- "What's that Rails gem that everyone buys?" "Sidekiq"
- People have gotten so used to free software!
- Justin's advice for Statamic.
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda
Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
Interact on WhatPods.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Eric Lima
- James Sowers (like Flowers) with UserInput.io
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD), pradyumna.dev
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Ivan Curkovic
Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett, saasreality.com
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Dave Young, magnusrush.com/
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store