Why Are Children So Creepy? It's Because of the Uncanny Valley
Halloween might have passed but we still wanted to get in on the fun! This week we're looking at the idea of why are kids so creepy? This was a listener suggestion from Chris W. so thank you very much for the idea! We dive into some creepy stories and discuss the Uncanny Valley phenomenon to explain why kids (and realistic robots) can be so creepy. If you want to see the Uncanny Valley in action, head to our website and click on today's episode. The episode picture is a creep life-like robot. If you want more science related posts, check out our Instagram. We put up interesting and educational science posts throughout the week! Links to all our social media, including our Instagram are down below.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support