Why Blockchain Technology Has Your Best Interest In Mind
“Solve the real problems. What are the biggest problems people have? People are depressed, people are anxious, people are broke, people are unhealthy. We need to see more crypto projects in the biomedical industry.” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)
Today, industries can hide behind closed doors.
But when blockchain technology is integrated, the mechanics of commerce are revealed. On a blockchain network, the entirety of user behavior is exposed. You can see the balance and activity of each member and detect where there is foul behavior.
On today’s episode of The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind show, we are taking a moment to recognize some of the benefits blockchain technology can bring to our society. From understanding the application to the biomedical industry to predicting how it will disrupt electricity, today’s conversation, today’s conversation has us thinking about the many different applications. Tune in to absorb these insights and apply them to your investment portfolio so you can accurately predict the future!
And don’t forget! You can also listen to The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“Out of the pool of 330 million Americans—is Donald Trump, or Hillary Clinton, or Obama—are these really the best? Blockchain can change that.” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Most new tokens will be developed on top of the Ethereum platform
- When diversifying your investment portfolio, find assets that move in opposite directions
- Focus on the team when making crypto investments
- Bitcoin Cash moves in the opposite direction of Bitcoin
- The real trick to diversifying is finding things that are uncorrelated
- Always go after the unsexy businesses/coins
- There’s opportunity for influencer coins (ex: A Kim Kardashian coin that fractionalizes access to her brand/TV show)
- Many crypto projects are trying to solve problems people don’t know they have
- The biggest opportunity in crypto is in the biomedical industry
- Look at Power Ledger for an example of a crypto project doing social good
- There will always be a huge adoption curve to any platform-based technology