Why Do You Make the Medical Decisions You Do? Doctor Tayla Miron-Shatz Explains
There is so much going on in the world of science and medicine. Coronavirus cases continue to climb in the US while pharmaceutical companies race to find a treatment and vaccine. But as with any medical treatment, a decision must be made: take the new vaccine or to not take the vaccine. This week’s podcast episode we interviewed Dr. Tayla Miron-Shatz about how we make medical decisions.
Link to Episode Transcript: https://www.justnascience.com/show-notes/episode-39-medical-decision-making
- Get information about Dr. Miron-Shatz's book here.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or another business inquiry? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support