Why Everything You Know About Relationships Is (Mostly) Wrong with Eric Barker • 236
We will learn:
- Surprising facts about lonely people.
- How we can get better at reading people.
- How to catch a liar.
Every über successful person I know is still most proud of their relationships. Relationships increase our life spans and even our health. Connection gives us meaning and purpose.
So how do we master first impressions? How can we get a feel for someone faster? How can we figure out if someone is being truthful? How can we diffuse arguments faster or resolve conflicts better?
That’s what we’re talking about today. Our guest is Eric Barker.
Eric Barker is the author of The Wall Street Journal bestseller “Barking Up the Wrong Tree”, which has sold over half a million copies. It was even the subject of a question on “Jeopardy!” His newest book “Plays Well with Others” was just released.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/236
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self.
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations.
- Support Mind Love Sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.