Why It's So Difficult To Say 'No' To People
One of the things most of the people who come to see me have in common, is an aversion to saying ‘no’ to the apparent desires of others. So, today I’m talking about what’s going on when we want to say no, but feel we can’t.
Want to go further?
For more support:
Blog: Free quick tips and quiz: Are you a comfort eater?
Click here for 'Comfort Eating Recovery' Facebook group
Click here for 'Love and Relationship Recovery' Facebook group
This week, my citations are from my own media mentions. Here are some Covid-19 related published articles, where I have been asked to contribute:
- Why A September Reset Might Be Just What You Need
- The ‘Will We, Won’t We?’ Narrative Of June 21 Is Exhausting
- 9 Therapist-Approved Tips To Tackle Nighttime Anxiety
- Do you have a FODO?
- How to deal with the 'deer in the headlights' feeling of overwhelm
- Why more empathy among employers is key for post-pandemic recovery
- Post Covid-19 stress: How to recover
- The effect of your upbringing on your comfort eating - How to heal
If you like this podcast, please share it or leave a review on Apple Podcasts!