Why Only 1% Of The 1400 Cryptocurrencies Deserve Your Attention
“Cryptocurrency shouldn’t feel shady. It shouldn’t overwhelm people. It shouldn’t feel like, “God, I can’t figure this out.”
(click to tweet)
The projects with the greatest hype are the ones you must stay away from.
This might sound counterintuitive; you’ve been given advice to invest in the coins with attention and news headlines because crypto is an emotional market. But the teams behind those tokens are spending their resources on marketing, not technology. And if the coin doesn’t have the technology to back up the hype, then it will ultimately drain your investment portfolio of any profit.
On today’s episode of The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show, we are joined by a panel of experts to discuss all things related to cryptocurrency. From discussing the value of Telegram communities to the nature of financial markets, this discussion touches on every aspect of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Tune in to learn why only a small number of cryptocurrencies deserve your attention, so you know which tokens to focus on!
And don’t forget! You can also listen to The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Intelligent people are not passing information in crypto because they are ridiculed by the media
- Join Telegram groups to read the most relevant information about your cryptocurrency
- Read Flash Boys to understand the hierarchy of financial markets
- Cryptocurrency trading will only get harder and harder
- Everyone claims to be a genius when the market is bullish
- Check your ego when you’re explaining cryptocurrency to someone else
- Cryptocurrency is no different than financial markets in that the richest, most intelligent people skim a layer off the top
- The only way to not be a sucker is to hold
- Check your ego at the door when describing cryptocurrency to another person
- Don’t buy anything that isn’t well researched and picked by multiple experts
- The token should provide some sort of utility; and be more than just a funding source
- Read books about game theory
- Diversification is unsexy in a world built on 1000x returns
- You must be able to stomach a 60-80% loss
Download the highest-rated podcast app Castbox for FREE here!
The Tai Lopez Show is produced and managed by Kast Media. Learn more at KastMedia.com