Why Posting About Real Estate & Mortgages Too Much is KILLING Your Real Estate Business
Possibly the biggest mistake that Realtors and Mortgage Loan Officers make is they talk way too much about real estate. The result is they basically kill any possibility of growing a large local following, and building a trusted local brand.
Dustin Brohm is the Host of the Massive Agent Podcast, Founder of the Massive Agent Society real estate lead generation program and a Realtor w/ eXp Realty in Salt Lake City, UT.
This week on Industry Connected, we talk about:
- The guaranteed way to get people to tune you out
- Why it's bad for Realtors and Loan Officers to post about real estate too much
- What they should post about instead
- Content topic ideas
- The Quick Marketing Tip of the Week
You can also catch up on past episodes of Industry Connected on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Alexa, or wherever you listen to podcasts 😎
Sponsored by: Agentology
Click Here to get 50% Off your setup fee
*New episodes of Industry Connected every Friday afternoon at 2pm EST on the Industry Syndicate Facebook Page
**Produced by the Industry Syndicate, the real estate industry's first media network.
- Follow Industry Connected on Instagram
- Follow our host, Dustin Brohm, on Instagram
- Listen to Dustin Brohm's Massive Agent Podcast for Realtors and Loan Officers