Why There is More To Kazakhstan Than Meets The Eye With Phil Boltz
If you've ever wanted to learn about Kazakhstan, this interview is for you. Fresh off a recent a trip, Phil really gets into the nuts and Boltz 😂of what the country is like and how quickly they are developing.
I'm proud to say that this is another study abroadcast first and Phil really knocked it out of the park. Enjoy learning about Kazakhstan, I did.
- Everything you needed to know about Kazakhstan [2:10]
- Running smoothly while air born (again and again) [6:47]
- Phil touches on the Kazakhstanean cuisine [10:40]
- Growing up in Muncie, Indiana and coming back to Ball State [12:51]
- The Intensive English Institute [12:11]
- Recommendations [15:15]
- Advice someone thinking about studying abroad 🙌 [19:12]
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app