Why You're Not Getting Better with Carnivore – Dr. Eric Dorninger
I'm excited to sit down with Dr. Eric Dorninger. We talk about CIRS, the symptoms of mold, and much more. Make sure to listen to the full interview to learn more about the details.
Dr. Eric Dorninger is a naturopathic doctor and licensed acupuncturist. He currently practices at Roots and Branches Integrative Health Care located in Boulder, Colorado. His practice offers a range of services for alternative healthcare, including acupuncture, naturopathic manipulation, targeted vitamin and herb therapies, and personalized nutrition.
Dr. Dorninger completed his undergraduate studies in kinesiology at the University of Colorado, Boulder. He also earned two postgraduate degrees from Bastyr University in Kenmore, Washington.
We discuss the following:
- All about Dr. Eric Dorninger
- How he suffered and overcame CIRS
- The symptoms of mold
- About CIRS
- Thoughts on hormone imbalances
- Thoughts on DHEA on a carnivore diet
- Migraines on a carnivore diet
- Why is ERMI testing a gold standard?
- How to make CIRS diagnosis affordable
- Where to find Dr. Eric Dorninger
- Root cause handout: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/chronic-inflammatory-response-syndrome-cirs/
- Website: https://drdorninger.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drericdorninger/
- The Vitality Hour podcast: https://bit.ly/3LJeuQ9
- CIRSx Annual Conference: https://www.cirsx.com/2022conference
- Mold Illness: Surviving and Thriving: https://amzn.to/3LMFEFU
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Use code NWJ at carnivorebar.com to get 10% off your order.