Why You Are ENOUGH! How to Change Your Life and Blast Past Limiting Beliefs with Marisa Peer on I Am Enough
Do you want to be more empowered and feel better about yourself? Then do we have the I am Enough show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with best-selling author Marisa Peer, named Best British Therapist by Men’s Health Magazine, the creator of the Instant Transformational Therapy and the author of a brilliant new book, on reframing your mind, and your life, I Am Enough: Mark Your Mirror And Change Your Life.
That is just what I want to talk with her about today, about marking your mirror, and changing your life! Plus we’ll talk about caveman and Jane Fonda, fear of flying and cheese burgers, eating your daughters easter eggs, morning walks in Beverly hills, Stanford and marshmallows, the gift of womb cancer, wild boards and stained white shirts, and where in the world you need to park that rented new mustang! Are you ready to shine?
Key Points Discussed:
- How did Marissa Peer end up as Jane Fonda’s aerobic instructor?
- What was Marissa’s early relationship with food – and how did she change it?
- How did she get pregnant when she was told it was impossible?
- What was Marissa’s gift of cancer and her two near-death experiences?
- How does our mind respond to detailed instructions and what does this mean for us?
- What is our birth right of confidence?
- How do we move past limiting beliefs?
- What does it mean that “I am enough”?
- What is the importance of the pictures in our heads and the words we tell ourselves?
- What does it mean that if we use the wrong words we create the wrong reality?
- How do we deal with the chatter in our minds?
- How do we move past old patterns???
- What can we learn from the Hollywood Star who thought he was never enough?
- What can we learn from all of her successful clients about tackling problems?
- What is the importance of front-loading our day?
- Why is our “dream job” so illusive, and what do we need to know about it?
- What is the power of repetition?
- What is the one thing we can do, today, to begin transforming our sense of ourselves, and realize that “I am enough”?
To find out more visit:
- https://amzn.to/3qULECz- Order Michael Sandler's new book, "AWE, the Automatic Writing Experience"
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow