Why You Should Start to Take Action Before You Feel Ready
Starting your own business can feel like a daunting task. There are many things to consider, and you may feel at times like you don't have the skills or knowledge necessary to succeed. A success strategy that most successful entrepreneurs have in common is to start taking action before you feel ready.
In this podcast episode, Tania encourages you to start to take action before you feel ready.
We discuss in this episode:
- - A question you can ask yourself to measure your ability to take action consistently. (2:50 )
- - 4 reasons why you should challenge yourself to start before you feel ready. (5:40 )
- - What Tania's coach said that helps her move into taking action again when there's a dip in her consistency. (12:48 )
- - Encouraging quotes on taking imperfect action by a work reinvention strategist. (14:00 )
Full show notes can be found here: https://www.startingadvantage.com/35
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player.
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.