Why Your Crypto Portfolio Might Want Government Regulation
(click to tweet)
The whole purpose of cryptocurrency is to move away from the government.
But as the crypto space grows, we are starting to see corruption grow. With 70-80% of all crypto transactions happening in Asia, many of which are the products of bot-farms, artificially generated price inflation is becoming a reason for concern.
On today’s episode of The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind show, we are joined by Chris Smith, Howard Marks, and Alex Mehr to discuss the intricacies of the crypto space. Howard is the co-founder of Activision and founder of Start Engine LA, and Alex is the CEO and Founder of Mentorbox and former CEO of Zoosk, an online dating platform with over $1 billion in sales. Tune in to hear these tech gurus and crypto investors discuss the next phase of crypto and apply their insights to your investing strategy!
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“Imagine if we become bigger than Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange combined. Now that’s progress.”
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- VCs are complaining about inflated prices
- This is the effect of the rise in crypto
- Crypto makes things global, rupturing our way to think about it in a box
- 80% of all crypto transactions come out of Asia
- There are bot-farm companies in Asia that pump up the price
- The security exchanges are telling crypto companies to join their tent
- This regulation will allow the investor to make a truly informed decision
- Most projects don’t get done because the team can’t actually fix the problem they're trying to solve
- Check out Bancor to see a coin solving liquidity
- Satoshi Nakamoto’s intention was to put wealth into the common man
- Look for projects that are simple in nature
- Separate the execution from the idea of a crypto project
- Understand the power of blockchain beyond the making money aspect
- 70% of people do not like their lives
- Blockchain will change the division between the ‘haves’ and ‘have-nots’
- Check out M-Pesa to see how Bitcoin makes its way into Africa