Why are More People Moving Out than Moving In? - Sonya Rocvil
It is perfectly normal for some people to leave you and come into your life. In real estate, however, it should not be. When the people leaving your properties are more than those who come in, you should realize there’s a problem, and you need to pinpoint and address that problem fast. Luckily for Sonya Rocvil, she realized that there’s something wrong with their property and they were able to address it.
- I welcome today’s guest, Sonya Rocvil
- Connect with Sonya
- Links below
- How she landed in the real estate space
- Why their occupancy rates were not going up
- What she learned about this misstep
- Learn how to leverage bridge loans
- The question you should ask in closing a deal
- What changed in their process to make sure the misstep will not happen again
- Don’t miss these words of wisdom from Sonya!
- Final words
“You still have to be diligent and you’re screening [potential tenants].” - Sonya Rocvil
“You have to be willing to really dig deep sometimes to find out the issues.” - Sonya Rocvil
You can connect with Sonya by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with her on LinkedIn. Check out Bedrock Real Estate Investors to acquire multifamily properties with potential economic growth and opportunities.
- Learn more about Myers Methods of Multifamily Investing: http://bit.ly/37u6oK3
- Register for Myers Methods Multifamily Investing Course: https://bit.ly/37iozkB
- Learn more about the Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Conference: https://bit.ly/2V7SlCC
Support the show (https://www.facebook.com/groups/157335752156211/)