Why is Alzheimer's More Common in Women? | Dr. Lisa Mosconi | XX Brain - 529
Chalene sits down with Neuroscience and Women’s Health expert, Dr. Lisa Mosconi (director of the Women's Brain Initiative). While studies show more women than men develop Alzheimer’s, research also proves that simple lifestyle changes can improve cognition and, in turn, decrease our risk for this disease. On today’s episode, Chalene and Dr. Mosconi discuss what those lifestyle changes are, the difference between women’s and men’s brains and so much more! Get ready to take some notes because this interview could possibly change the future of your health.
Thank you to our sponsors ThirdLove!!
Go to thirdlove.com/CHALENE to get 15% off your first order!!
Links from today’s episode:
- Pre-Order Dr Mosconi’s New book XX Brain
- Learn more about Dr. Lisa Mosconi
- Get the book Brain Food
- Follow Dr. Lisa Mosconi on Instagram @dr_mosconi
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey Marge!!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!